The Highlight of My September

on Thursday, October 25, 2012
October 25, 2012

September is the month we celebrate our school's Intramurals. September was one of the busiest months for us. We had a lot of activities to prepare for and every afternoon, we would practice our dance for the Dance Palabas Competition to be held on September 20. I was so excited since it was my first time to compete in such competitions.


The days went by and September 20 came nearer and nearer. We practiced a lot and harder every single day and prepared everything for the competition. Then, the day of the competition finally arrived. We gave it our all and everything we had done had finally paid off.

 We also had some sports games. We had soccer kick for girls and soccer for boys, basketball boys, volleyball boys and volleyball girls. It was really fun.

Anyway, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my fellow dancers, classmates, family and teachers who have made these affairs a success.

I would also like to thank my loyal readers and supporters. Thanks a lot guys! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment