Fingers Crossed

on Wednesday, August 8, 2012
August 8, 2012

Hey guys! What's up? It's been a long day and I really am tired. Today was harsh. I needed to cope up with a lot of school work. And just as I thought the day couldn't get any worse, I just figured out that I had lost my folder containing my project. I really hope that someone found it and return it tomorrow. Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Tomorrow's baking day. I really hope that our cookies will turn out great. Yummy and deserving of an +A. I am also hoping that I will be able to pass the tests to be given on Friday.

Tomorrow's Thursday, P.E day. I am so happy because I will have to bring only two books tomorrow. A little less things to bring. Yeheey! :)

Anyway, I'm hoping that tomorrow will turn out great. Keeping my Fingers Crossed. :)

GOOD NIGHT READERS! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment